- This event has passed.
Center for Courageous Kids 2018
October 19 - October 21
Join us at a Free Family Retreat!
October 19 – 21, 2018 * Scottsville, KY
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- Thirty AS families will come together for a full weekend of fun, fellowship, acceptance and respite.
- The camp is designed for the entire AS family to attend together. Children with AS must be at least five years old.
- Families will enjoy a number of fun activities, including archery, bowling, canoeing, horseback riding, arts and crafts, and so much more!
- The weekend retreat goes from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon; families must commit to the entire weekend.
- The ASF is partnering with the Center for Courageous Kids to jointly fund this weekend getaway as a gift to you! Families only need to cover their travel costs to and from camp.
Application Deadline is August 17th.
CCK will review all family applications and notify you of your acceptance into the family weekend, at which time more detailed information will be provided.
Center for Courageous Kids
1501 Burnley Road – Scottsville, KY 42164
phone: (270) 618-2900
Volunteer Opportunities for Angelman Family Weekend
Calling all volunteers who want to attend and help our families! Volunteer slots are available for those who want to help and support families during the weekend retreat in various roles. It’s a three-day commitment including attendance at the volunteer orientation at the start of the weekend. All food and lodging costs are covered; travel to the camp is the responsibility of the volunteer. CCK provides a Volunteer Preparation Booklet. Background checks will be required.
To apply for a volunteer position complete the online application and contact Melissa Gerard, Volunteer Recruiter at email@example.com.
You can find more information about volunteering at CCK on their website.